- Histotechnicians and Histotechnologists | Quest Diagnostics
- Histotechnologist | Stormont Vail Health
- Histology Technician, Laboratory – Veterinary Pathology, Full-time Nights, M-Sat; 2a.m - 10a.m | Marshfield Labs Veterinary Services
- Histology Technician, Marshfield Labs, Full-time, M-F; 11:30 am - 7:30 pm | Marshfield Labs
- Histotechnologist | TriCore Reference Laboratories
2018 NSH Election
Every two years, NSH conducts an election for the elected offices of NSH (President, Vice-President, Secretary, Treasurer, and Region Directors). These officers serve as NSH's Board of Directors, and are responsible for helping to guide the direction of NSH. The next election for these positions will be held in the Spring of 2018.
2018 Election Timeline
- Nominations Open: Jan. 15th
- Nominations Close: March 16th
- Voting Opens: April 9th
- Voting Closes: May 11th
In preparation for the election, NSH is seeking candidates interested in running for these offices. Members may self-nominate, or may be nominated by another member, for these positions. Interested candidates must complete a nomination form, which will be used to provide information about the candidate to the membership at the time of voting. Nomination forms must be completed and emailed to John Shelley (email@example.com) prior to March 16th to be considered.
Download the NSH 2018 Election Flyer to share with other interested members.