- Mohs Histotechnologist - Ann Arbor Dermatology - Ann Arbor, MI
- Histologist - Summit Pathology - Loveland, CO
- Pathology Supervisor - John Peter Smith Hospital - Forth Worth, TX
- Laboratory Manager - GALA Histology Lab - Houston, TX
- Supervisor- Anatomic Pathology - Samaritan Health Services - Corvallis, OR
Biocare Medical Excellence in Patient Care Lab Award
Sponsored by Biocare, Inc
This award will be presented annually to a histology laboratory that exhibits excellence in patient care. Efficient testing turnaround time, error free reporting, willingness to incorporate new techniques, dedication of laboratory staff and extraordinary levels of laboratory performance are qualities that the recipient of this laboratory award exhibits. This grant is intended to:
- Enhance laboratory efficiency through continuing education
- Enhance laboratory techniques presently utilized in the laboratory
- Support the study of new techniques under consideration for adoption in the nominated laboratory
$1,500 award, recognized at the NSH annual awards banquet.
- At least two members of the laboratory staff must meet NSH membership qualifications.
- Must complete and submit the application form (Download Here)
- Applicants must submit proof of required certification for at least two members of the laboratory staff.
- Applicants must submit an up to date curriculum vitae for the same members of the laboratory staff.
- Applicants must submit a confidential written evaluation of the laboratory by the laboratory director and/or pathologist as to the laboratory's suitability as the recipient of this award and the educational value of the institution.
- Applicants must submit plans for utilization of the grant.
- Only complete application packages received by the closing date will be considered.