- Histology Technician - Michiana Gastroenterology, Inc - South Bend, Indiana
- Histotechnician - Emerald Coast Dermatology and Skin Surgery Center - Crestview, Florida
- Histotechnologist - Cary Gastroenterology - Cary, North Carolina
- Histology Technician, Anatomical Pathology - Kaiser Permanente - Portland, Oregon
- IHC Histotechnologist - Suburban Hospital, a member of Johns Hopkins Medicine - Bethesda, Maryland
Author a Scientific Article for the Journal of Histotechnology
NSH Members that publish a scientific article in the Journal of Histotechnology may qualify for contact hours. Articles up to five pages in length qualify for 3 hours. Articles six pages or greater qualify for 5 hours. To receive credit you must complete the Application For Contact Hours for Authoring a Scientific Article. Your credits will be posted to your NSH Membership Account - you can print your certificate from the My NSH Section of the website.