- Histotechnician | Soderstrom Skin Institute
- Histotechnologist | Colorado Dermatology Institute
- Histologist (Research Specialist) | Unviersity of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics Department of Orthopedics and Rehabilitation
- Histologist – Duluth, MN (32831BR) | Essentia Health
- Mohs Histotechnologist | Ann Arbor Dermatology
Author a Scientific Article for the Journal of Histotechnology
NSH Members that publish a scientific article in the Journal of Histotechnology may qualify for contact hours. Articles up to five pages in length qualify for 3 hours. Articles six pages or greater qualify for 5 hours. To receive credit you must complete the Application For Contact Hours for Authoring a Scientific Article. Your credits will be posted to your account in the NSH Contact Hour Portal (ce.nsh.org).