- Mohs Histotechnologist - Ann Arbor Dermatology - Ann Arbor, MI
- Histologist - Summit Pathology - Loveland, CO
- Pathology Supervisor - John Peter Smith Hospital - Forth Worth, TX
- Laboratory Manager - GALA Histology Lab - Houston, TX
- Supervisor- Anatomic Pathology - Samaritan Health Services - Corvallis, OR
NSH offers awards to its members in support of histotechnology as a means for recognizing achievements and encouraging future progress of the field. Below is a list of NSH Awards.
This award honors an individual who best exemplifies the qualities of dedication, service, and involvement with the profession of histotechnology and NSH.
This award honors an individual for outstanding and exceptional service to NSH.
aaThis award is to recognize an individual dedicated to sharing their knowledge of aaahistotechnology with others.
This award will be presented to a histology laboratory that exhibits excellence in patient care. Efficient testing turnaround time, error free reporting, willingness to incorporate new techniques, dedication of laboratory staff and extraordinary levels of laboratory performance are qualities that the recipient of this award exhibits.
This award is given to an individual who excels, promotes, and educates in the discipline of calcified/decalcified bone, other materials such as stents in vascular research or bioengineered constructs.