- Histotechnicians and Histotechnologists | Quest Diagnostics
- Histotechnologist | Stormont Vail Health
- Histology Technician, Laboratory – Veterinary Pathology, Full-time Nights, M-Sat; 2a.m - 10a.m | Marshfield Labs Veterinary Services
- Histology Technician, Marshfield Labs, Full-time, M-F; 11:30 am - 7:30 pm | Marshfield Labs
- Histotechnologist | TriCore Reference Laboratories
Volunteer With NSH
NSH Volunteer Opportunities
Volunteering with NSH is a great way to become more involved in the Society, and meet fellow members who share similar interests. Below is a list of ways that you can contribute:
There are two categories of committees, resource committees, and business committees. Resource committees share their histology expertise to create resources our members depend on, such as the Image Bank, and the Antibody Database. Business committees are involved in governing the Society, and promoting NSH to help us grow membership and expand the profession.
Every two years, NSH opens a call for volunteers, soliciting applications for members interested in serving on an NSH committee. The next call for volunteers will be held in 2018. In the meantime, if you are interested in contributing to a committee, contact the Committee Chair, to see if there are any projects the committee needs help with.
The Symposium/Convention, held this year in Orlando, Florida, is NSH's largest educational event, and it requires many volunteers to run successfully. Opportunities include registration desk, convention guide, career day, workshop ambassador, and convention assistant. Applications will be accepted until August 18th, and any volunteers selected will be eligible for two contact hours in exchange for your assistance. To apply click here.