- Histotechnician | Soderstrom Skin Institute
- Histotechnologist | Colorado Dermatology Institute
- Histologist (Research Specialist) | Unviersity of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics Department of Orthopedics and Rehabilitation
- Histologist – Duluth, MN (32831BR) | Essentia Health
- Mohs Histotechnologist | Ann Arbor Dermatology
Categories of Membership
Membership is open to anyone actively engaged in or interested in histotechnology or an allied profession. This also includes students and international histotechnology professionals. Certification is not a prerequisite for NSH membership. The NSH Membership year is January 1st through December 31st.
- Professional Members - Individuals actively engaged and/or interested in histotechnology or an allied profession that do not qualify for "Student", "Retired" or "International" status.
- Student Members - any individual in a course of training in histotechnology with documentation from the program director and/or pathologists attesting to their student training status. Individuals may hold student membership for a maximum of two years.* Students with the appropriate verification that they are enrolled in a NACCLS approved or Candian program, are eligible for a 2 year membership.
- Retired Members - Members retired from the profession. The member must be an active member in good standing for at least five years prior to retirement.
- Organization Sustaining Member - Companies wishing to help support the Society by paying a fee, set by the Board
- International - Individuals residing outside the United States, Canada and U.S. possessions, who are gainfully employed and actively engaged in and/or interested in histotechnology or an allied profession.
Membership Annual Dues
The NSH Membership Year runs from January to December. You may join at any time during the year. Dues are not pro-rated.
|Student:||$80.00 * This is for a two year membership|
For Student or Retired Memberships, please fill out membership application. Click on link below.