- Histotech/ Lab Supervisor | Folio Biosciences
- Histology Technician - Objective | UW Health
- Colorado PRA/ Histotechnologist or Histotechnician | University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus
- Histology Technician | University of Wisconsin - Madison
- Director of Operations, Anatomic Pathology-- UCLA Health and David Geffen School of Medicine | UCLA HEALTH, DAVID GEFFEN SCHOOL OF MEDICINE
NSH Contact Hour Portal
Contact Hour Cerftificates can be accessed by members and non members through the NSH Contact Hour Portal - ce.nsh.org. In the portal individuals can view their hours from 2005 to the present, print certificates for those hours and add contact hours to their record from NSH approved events they have attended.
To Access the NSH Contact Hour Portal (YOU MUST HAVE AN NSH CUSTOMER ID TO ACCESS THE PORTAL):
1. Go the Contact Hour Portal Login Page.
2. If this is the first time you have logged into the portal set up your credentials by selecting the “Not Yet Registered” option. Enter the email and password you would like to use for this account. If you are a returning user, enter the credentials you entered when setting up your account.
3. Once you are in the system enter the information requested, including your customer ID number.
Important! If you have ever logged into the NSH Contact Hour Portal, purchased a book or product from NSH, or attended a NSH event you most likely have a customer ID already - DO NOT CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT. Follow the steps below to see if you have an email on file. If not, you can call the NSH Office at 443-535-4060 if you believe you already have an ID number.
Creating an NSH Customer ID#
1. Go to My NSH
Enter the email address you would like your account associated with. Our system will verify if you already have an account associated with the entered email. If the email is not already tied to an NSH customer ID number you will see the following message. Continue by clicking “Register Now”.
3. Complete the required information. When all information is submitted, your ID number will be generated and displayed with your profile.
Here is a short video to explain the process: http://nsh.adobeconnect.com/p1zo0yivh8k/