- Mohs Histotechnologist - Ann Arbor Dermatology - Ann Arbor, MI
- Histologist - Summit Pathology - Loveland, CO
- Pathology Supervisor - John Peter Smith Hospital - Forth Worth, TX
- Laboratory Manager - GALA Histology Lab - Houston, TX
- Supervisor- Anatomic Pathology - Samaritan Health Services - Corvallis, OR
Certificate of Completion in Safety
The NSH Certificate of Completion in Safety provides NSH members with practical, applicable skill documentation that can be used to enhance marketability within your organization. In addition the certificate provides members with concise documentation of continuing education for those who are required to provide documentation to renew their qualifications.
Certificates of Completion for Safety are awarded to NSH members who accrue a minimum of 9.0 credit hours by attending NSH approved workshops and webinars in one calendar year.