- Anatomic Pathology Coder - Confidential - Newark, DE
- Histologist - Athens G.I. - Athens, GA
- Histology technologist (Research Analyst I) - Indiana University School of Denstistry - Indianapolis, IN
- Histology Technician, Certified - Harris Health System - Houston, TX
- Histotechnician/Histotechnologist - Quest Diagnostics - Shelton, CT
The NSH ADA fund is used to provide accommodation by request to attendees at NSH events or using NSH resource materials. Donations are made by NSH members.
Educational Memorial Fund
Donations made to this fund support NSH awards & scholarships including the Dezna Sheehan Memorial Scholarship, Lee G. Luna First Time Presenter Award, and Symposium/Convention Region Scholarships.
NSH resource committees provide resource materials and education in their subject area. NSH members and industry vendors make donations to support those efforts.
We are extremely grateful to our members and vendors for their generosity. If you are intersted in making a donation please contact NSH Executive Director, Carrie Diamond, 443-535-4060 or firstname.lastname@example.org.