- Histotech/ Lab Supervisor | Folio Biosciences
- Histology Technician - Objective | UW Health
- Colorado PRA/ Histotechnologist or Histotechnician | University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus
- Histology Technician | University of Wisconsin - Madison
- Director of Operations, Anatomic Pathology-- UCLA Health and David Geffen School of Medicine | UCLA HEALTH, DAVID GEFFEN SCHOOL OF MEDICINE
Face to Face Events
Each year NSH offers a variety of face to face events for individuals seeking continuing education, networking opportunities and a chance to view new products and services from histology vendors.
The highlight of these in-person opportunties is the NSH Annual Symposium/Convention which boasts to be the largest educational event of its kind working to advance and promote the histology profession. The Symposium/Convention has the working laboratory in mind when planning 5 educational packed days of workshops. With so much to offer, you are able to have a flexible, customizable schedule. You can attend one workshop, 12 workshops or even the exhibit hall only. Customize a schedule that fits your time out of the lab and meets your educational and budget needs at the same time. With over 100 unique learning opportunities, we are confident that you will find the format that is right for you.
To review other current offerings click on the Meetings/Events menu above or review our online Meeting Calendar for a breakdown of events by month.