- Histology Technician - Michiana Gastroenterology, Inc - South Bend, Indiana
- Histotechnician - Emerald Coast Dermatology and Skin Surgery Center - Crestview, Florida
- Histotechnologist - Cary Gastroenterology - Cary, North Carolina
- Histology Technician, Anatomical Pathology - Kaiser Permanente - Portland, Oregon
- IHC Histotechnologist - Suburban Hospital, a member of Johns Hopkins Medicine - Bethesda, Maryland
NSH One Day Forum on Hard Tissue
Application & Practice of Hard Tissue Histology Forum
August 18, 2012
Why Should I Attend?
The Hard Tissue Committee of the National Society for Histotechnology is proud to present a one day Hard Tissue Forum. Building on the success of the 2010 forum which focused on theory, this all day event will be an interactive day focused on applications and new technologies. Join us as we seek to further our knowledge and understanding of the histology and analysis of bone and how this information can better serve in the diagnosis of bone related diseases and the efficacy and safety of therapeutic treatments.
Topics to be covered include:
- Hard Tissue Histology: An Historical And Current Perspective of Microtomy Technique
- Skeletal Analysis With MicroCT: What You Need To Know And Why You Need To Know It
- Bone, Biomaterials And Bugs: Resin Microtomy And The Rotary Microtome
- Ground Section Microtomy Techniques (Parts I & II): Diamond Materials Combined With Manual And Semi-Automated Grinding Methods To Collect And Polish A Variety Of Resin Embedded Specimens
- New Results In Laser Sectioning For General Histology, Tissue Engineering, Medical Device Implants And Industrial Analyses
- Histomorphometry of Bone: A Quantitative Description of Bone Histology Using Sub-Micron Resolution Optical Microscopy
Member: $139 Non Member: $159
Registration Fee includes course materials, attendee directory, continental breakfast and refreshment breaks.
Any questions please contact the NSH Office, 443-535-4060.
Saturday, August 18 2012
Doubletree by Hilton