- Histotechnicians and Histotechnologists | Quest Diagnostics
- Histotechnologist | Stormont Vail Health
- Histology Technician, Laboratory – Veterinary Pathology, Full-time Nights, M-Sat; 2a.m - 10a.m | Marshfield Labs Veterinary Services
- Histology Technician, Marshfield Labs, Full-time, M-F; 11:30 am - 7:30 pm | Marshfield Labs
- Histotechnologist | TriCore Reference Laboratories
HistoQIP Biopsy Series
In an effort to serve subspeciality labs, eg histology labs specializing in dermapathology or small biopsies, the National Society for Histotechnology (NSH) and the College of American Pathologists (CAP) have partnered to offer quality assessment tools similar to the original HistoQIP program for biopsies.
Similar to the original program, the NSH/CAP HistoQIP Biopsy Series will send laboratories two kits a year and asks them to prepare the following slides:
Skin punch biopsy
Prostate needle biopsy
Skin excisional biopsy
For each set of slides submitted, participants will receive an evaluation specific to their laboratory, an educational critique, and a participant summary report that includes peer comparison data, performance benchmarking data, and information regarding best-performing procedures and techniques.
The HistoQIP Biopsy Series is an additional program to improve the preparation of histologic slides in all anatomic pathology laboratories.
To place your order, call the CAP at 800-323-4040 (or 847-832-7000) option 1 #.
For the link to this program in the CAP online store click HERE.