- Histotechnicians and Histotechnologists | Quest Diagnostics
- Histotechnologist | Stormont Vail Health
- Histology Technician, Laboratory – Veterinary Pathology, Full-time Nights, M-Sat; 2a.m - 10a.m | Marshfield Labs Veterinary Services
- Histology Technician, Marshfield Labs, Full-time, M-F; 11:30 am - 7:30 pm | Marshfield Labs
- Histotechnologist | TriCore Reference Laboratories
HistoQIP IHC Series
The National Society for Histotechnology (NSH) and the College of American Pathologists (CAP) have partnered to offer quality assessment tools similar to the original HistoQIP program for IHC.
Similar to the original program, the NSH/CAP IHC Series will send laboratories two kits a year and asks them to prepare the following slides:
AE1/3 (Bladder biopsy)
CK7 (Cervical biopsy)
Melan A (Skin punch biopsy)
Ki-67 (Stomach biopsy)
CK20 (Colon biopsy)
ER (Endometrium biopsy)
CK 5/6 (Skin, excisional biopsy)
p63 (Prostate biopsy)
For each set of slides submitted, participants will receive an evaluation specific to their laboratory, an educational critique, and a participant summary report that includes peer comparison data, performance benchmarking data, and information regarding best-performing procedures and techniques.
The HistoQIP IHC Series improves the preparation of immunohistochemistry slides in all anatomic laboratories involved in the handling of gastrointestinal, dermatologic, and urological tract biopsies.
To place your order, call the CAP at 800-323-4040 (or 847-832-7000) option 1 #.
To access this program in the CAP online store click HERE