Histotechnologist of the Year
Sponsored by Thermo Fisher Scientific
This award will be given annually to an individual, who best exemplifies the qualities of dedication, service, and involvement with the profession of histotechnology and to NSH.
The Histotechnologist of the Year recipient is recognized at the annual NSH Awards Banquet. In addition, the recipient of this award receives $1,000 in award money.
- Must be an NSH member for a minimum of 10 consecutive years.
- Must be nominated by another person using the nomination form (download here)
- Must have a minimum of two letters of recommendation that highlights the individual’s outstanding contributions to both the profession and to NSH.
- Certification highly preferred.
- Only complete application packages received by the closing date will be considered.
- CV/Resume preferred but not required.