- Histotechnician | Soderstrom Skin Institute
- Histotechnologist | Colorado Dermatology Institute
- Histologist (Research Specialist) | Unviersity of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics Department of Orthopedics and Rehabilitation
- Histologist – Duluth, MN (32831BR) | Essentia Health
- Mohs Histotechnologist | Ann Arbor Dermatology
How Do I Get Certified?
Procedures for Examination and Certification Booklet
To become certified, an individual must fulfill the academic and experience/training components specified in the Procedures for Examination and Certification and successfully complete the appropriate examination.
ASCP recommends that you carefully review the ASCP Board of Certification Procedures for Examination and Certification booklet to ensure that you meet the eligibility requirements.
For complete qualification information, paperwork requirements and information on the specific exam you are interested in please visit the ASCP website at: