Roche Diagnostics Scholarship for Excellence in Standardization of Immunohistochemistry, $1,000
This scholarship will be given to an individual who is pursuing education and knowledge within the discipline of immunohistochemistry.
- Recipient must be an NSH member for a minimum of 2 consecutive years.
- Can be nominated or can self-apply, but must use the application form (download here).
- Must have at least two letters of recommendation that outlines the applicant’s commitment to excellence in IHC.
- CV/Resume preferred, but not required.
- Only complete application packages received by the closing date will be considered.