Roche Diagnostics Scholarship for Excellence in Standardization of Immunohistochemistry, $1,000
This scholarship will be given to an individual who is pursuing education and knowledge within the discipline of immunohistochemistry.
- Recipient must be an NSH member for a minimum of 2 consecutive years.
- Can be nominated or can self-apply, but must use the application form (download here).
- Must have at least two letters of recommendation that outlines the applicant’s commitment to excellence in IHC (required)
- CV/Resume (required)
- One page narrative that describes the applicant's current achievements in the discipline of IHC and her/his goals for standardiztion implimentation (strongly encouraged)
- Only complete application packages received by the closing date will be considered.