- Mohs Histotechnologist - Ann Arbor Dermatology - Ann Arbor, MI
- Histologist - Summit Pathology - Loveland, CO
- Pathology Supervisor - John Peter Smith Hospital - Forth Worth, TX
- Laboratory Manager - GALA Histology Lab - Houston, TX
- Supervisor- Anatomic Pathology - Samaritan Health Services - Corvallis, OR
J.B. McCormick M.D. Award
Sponsored by the James and Suzanne McCormick Family Trust
This award is presented for outstanding and exceptional service to the National Society for Histotechnology.
Recognized at the annual NSH Award Banquet, a replica W. Robertson of Edinburgh, c. 1750 Compound Screw-Barrel Microscope, and the eight-volume Science Heritage Library Collection
- Must be an NSH member for a minimum of 10 consecutive years.
- Must be nominated by another person using the nomination form (download here).
- Must have a minimum of two letters of recommendation that highlights the individual’s outstanding service to NSH.
- Certification highly preferred.
- Only complete application packages received by the closing date will be considered.