Jules Elias Excellence in Immunohistochemistry Award
Sponsored by Dr. Richard Cartun
This award will be given to an individual who excels, promotes, and educates in the discipline of Immunohistochemistry.
Recognized at the annual NSH Awards Banquet, $1,000 monetary award
- Must be an NSH member for a minimum of 5 consecutive years.
- Must be nominated by another person using the nomination form (download here).
- Must have a minimum of two letters of recommendation that highlights the individual’s commitment to IHC excellence through promotion and education.
- Certification highly preferred.
- CV/Resume strongly encouraged
- Only complete application packages received by the closing date will be considered.