- Mohs Histotechnologist - Ann Arbor Dermatology - Ann Arbor, MI
- Histologist - Summit Pathology - Loveland, CO
- Pathology Supervisor - John Peter Smith Hospital - Forth Worth, TX
- Laboratory Manager - GALA Histology Lab - Houston, TX
- Supervisor- Anatomic Pathology - Samaritan Health Services - Corvallis, OR
Labs Receive Over $200 Discount for Lab Web Series If Register by Jan 24
Laboratory Webinars are a great, inexpensive way to provide continuing education to a large number of employees. The cost for each session is the same regardless of the number of attendees. The one hour session is usually held the fourth Wednesday of the month, beginning at 1:00 PM Eastern Standard Time. Occasionally, due to holidays, it may be the third Wednesday of the month.
Earn CEU's - One contact hour per attendee per session
Group Learning - Unlimited # of participants for one low fee
Archive Sessions - Archived materials are available for 2 years to train new staff
Affordable Education - Order the 12 month series for only $1595.00 by
January 24, 2017. A savings of over $200.00!
$150.00 Per Session: includes all materials, login instructions, archived recordings, and contact hours.
*Please note you may not use the purchased login information at multiple locations of your organization. Only one site may use the login for the live event. If you have additional sites interested in a webinar, they must register.
Any questions please contact the NSH Office, 443-535-4060 or email@example.com.