- Mohs Histotechnologist - Ann Arbor Dermatology - Ann Arbor, MI
- Histologist - Summit Pathology - Loveland, CO
- Pathology Supervisor - John Peter Smith Hospital - Forth Worth, TX
- Laboratory Manager - GALA Histology Lab - Houston, TX
- Supervisor- Anatomic Pathology - Samaritan Health Services - Corvallis, OR
Lee G. Luna Foreign Travel Scholarship
Sponsored by Leica Biosystems
The scholarship is to support foreign educational endeavors with the intent of learning and sharing histopathologic techniques.
$6,000 travel scholarship distributed on a reimbursement basis, recognized at the NSH annual awards banquet.
- Recipient must be an NSH member for a minimum of 2 consecutive years.
- Can be nominated or can self-apply, but must use the application form (download here).
- Must have at least one letter of recommendation that outlines the applicant’s commitment to the profession.
- CV/Resume required
- Only complete application packages received by the closing date will be considered.
Additional Application Requirements
- Narrative stating his/her desire, ability and reason(s) to travel abroad.
- Official correspondence to/from the foreign facility, institution or laboratory or convention chairperson (if attending a meeting) stating agreement with and purpose of the visit, including tentative dates of travel.
- Submit an article for the NSH In Action” within ninety (90) days following his/her return to the United States.