- Histotech/ Lab Supervisor | Folio Biosciences
- Histology Technician - Objective | UW Health
- Colorado PRA/ Histotechnologist or Histotechnician | University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus
- Histology Technician | University of Wisconsin - Madison
- Director of Operations, Anatomic Pathology-- UCLA Health and David Geffen School of Medicine | UCLA HEALTH, DAVID GEFFEN SCHOOL OF MEDICINE
Lee G. Luna Foreign Travel Scholarship
Sponsored by Leica Biosystems
The scholarship is to support foreign educational endeavors with the intent of learning and sharing histopathologic techniques.
$6,000 travel scholarship distributed on a reimbursement basis, recognized at the NSH annual awards banquet.
- Recipient must be an NSH member for a minimum of 2 consecutive years.
- Can be nominated or can self-apply, but must use the application form (download here).
- Must have at least one letter of recommendation that outlines the applicant’s commitment to the profession.
- CV/Resume required
- Only complete application packages received by the closing date will be considered.
Additional Application Requirements
- Narrative stating his/her desire, ability and reason(s) to travel abroad.
- Official correspondence to/from the foreign facility, institution or laboratory or convention chairperson (if attending a meeting) stating agreement with and purpose of the visit, including tentative dates of travel.
- Submit an article for the NSH In Action” within ninety (90) days following his/her return to the United States.