- Mohs Histotechnologist - Ann Arbor Dermatology - Ann Arbor, MI
- Histologist - Summit Pathology - Loveland, CO
- Pathology Supervisor - John Peter Smith Hospital - Forth Worth, TX
- Laboratory Manager - GALA Histology Lab - Houston, TX
- Supervisor- Anatomic Pathology - Samaritan Health Services - Corvallis, OR
NSH Webinar: Managing Toxic and Disruptive Behaviors
Presented by Lisbeth A. O’Malley, BA, Employee Development Specialist, Beaumont, Troy, MI
In this webinar we will explore the toxic behaviors we find in the workplace. We will not only identify the disruptor, but those around them that also add to the situation. We will discuss the impact on the individuals, the team and the organization, and learn of some techniques to minimize this. We will close with strategies to alleviate the symptoms of being a “Toxic Handler”.