- Histotechnician | Soderstrom Skin Institute
- Histotechnologist | Colorado Dermatology Institute
- Histologist (Research Specialist) | Unviersity of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics Department of Orthopedics and Rehabilitation
- Histologist – Duluth, MN (32831BR) | Essentia Health
- Faculty Positions in Pharmacology | University of Mississippi Medical Center
NSH Webinar: Managing Toxic and Disruptive Behaviors
Presented by Lisbeth A. O’Malley, BA, Employee Development Specialist, Beaumont, Troy, MI
In this webinar we will explore the toxic behaviors we find in the workplace. We will not only identify the disruptor, but those around them that also add to the situation. We will discuss the impact on the individuals, the team and the organization, and learn of some techniques to minimize this. We will close with strategies to alleviate the symptoms of being a “Toxic Handler”.