- Histotechnician | Soderstrom Skin Institute
- Histotechnologist | Colorado Dermatology Institute
- Histologist (Research Specialist) | Unviersity of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics Department of Orthopedics and Rehabilitation
- Histologist – Duluth, MN (32831BR) | Essentia Health
- Faculty Positions in Pharmacology | University of Mississippi Medical Center
Member Get a Member
2017 Member Get a Member Campaign
No one knows the value of NSH membership better than our members. That's why NSH is launching a Member Get A Member Campaign, to encourage current members to help grow the Society by sharing with friends and colleagues, the benefits of NSH membership.
Participating is easy! Just use the resources below, or some of your own, to encourage a fellow histology professional to become an NSH member. To apply, all they have to do is complete a membership application, or call the NSH office at 443-535-4060. Make sure anyone you refer lists YOU as their reference, that way you both recieve credit.
Know someone who may be interested but don't have time to follow up? Complete this form to submit their name, and NSH will contact them on your behalf, sharing with them the benefits of NSH membership. When they decide to join, you will be credited with their referral.
- For every “Professional Regular Active Member” you recruit, you will be entered to win a $50 Amazon gift card. The more members you recruit, the greater chance you have to win. Five gift cards are available.
- Recruit the most members and receive complimentary registration for this year’s Symposium/Convention in Orlando, Florida, as well as three complimentary workshops. *Subject to availability
- When your colleagues join, they win too! Not only do they now get to enjoy all the benefits of NSH membership, they will also receive a complimentary webinar, worth 1 continuing education credit.
Redeeming Your Incentives
In order for you to recieve credit for the members you recruit they will need to join by mail, fax, or phone so that they can list you as their referral. When they do, you will be automatically entered to win, and your friend who has joined will recieve a link to participate in their free webinar. If you have any questions about this process, please email email@example.com or call 443-535-4060.
In order to receive credit for recruited members, membership applications must be submitted by May 1st. Amazon gift card and grand prize winners for this campaign will be notified on Monday April 8th, and an announcement will be published on the NSH website. Winners will also be featured in a short article in the June edition of NSH In Action.
- Think about why you joined NSH. Some members join for education, others for resources; many join to connect with other histologists. Whatever your reason is, share it! What you value about NSH may be something your colleagues could benefit from as well.
- Review the many benefits NSH offers and consider your peers’ specialties. With new material added to the Block regularly it won’t be hard to find a topic or tool that will fit their needs. Introduce them to it and show them how it could work for them in their career.
- New members do receive a complimentary webinar, and this can be a good motivator, but make sure to emphasize the year-round educational opportunities NSH provides as well. We want our members to benefit from their membership beyond initial sign up.
- Consider approaching a colleague face to face. A friendly conversation about their interests and NSH’s resources can be a great way to introduce the topic of membership in a casual and comfortable way.
- Follow up with prospective members by shooting them a quick email with a membership application. Make it easy for them to sign up.
Want to get involved but don’t know where to begin? Use these recruitment tools to get the conversation started.