- Histotechnician | Soderstrom Skin Institute
- Histotechnologist | Colorado Dermatology Institute
- Histologist (Research Specialist) | Unviersity of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics Department of Orthopedics and Rehabilitation
- Histologist – Duluth, MN (32831BR) | Essentia Health
- Faculty Positions in Pharmacology | University of Mississippi Medical Center
NSH Webinar: A Minimally Invasive Method (Liquid Biopsy) Enabling Detection of Circulating Cells Using Cell Enrichment and Advanced Staining
Presented by Douglas Yamanishi, PhD, Senior Marketing Manager, Advanced Staining, Sakura Finetek USA, Inc., Advanced Staining, Torrance, CA
This webinar will present an overview for utilizing whole blood as a “liquid biopsy”. Liquid biopsies may provide a means of monitoring the status of a cellular or tissue-based event (e.g. cancer or pregnancy) using a minimally invasive needle stick for specimen acquisition. The feasibility of using different cell enrichment (positive and negative) and cell identification (advanced staining) technologies will be presented.