- Histotech/ Lab Supervisor | Folio Biosciences
- Histology Technician - Objective | UW Health
- Colorado PRA/ Histotechnologist or Histotechnician | University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus
- Histology Technician | University of Wisconsin - Madison
- Director of Operations, Anatomic Pathology-- UCLA Health and David Geffen School of Medicine | UCLA HEALTH, DAVID GEFFEN SCHOOL OF MEDICINE
Newcomer Supply Helping Hand Scholarship
Sponsored by Newcomer Supply
The purpose of this scholarship is to support individuals or organizations that provide histology educational opportunities or improvements to underserved institutions/groups/countries. Any worthy project, new or ongoing, that elevates the educational fortune of members of the histotechnology community will be considered.
Monies can be used to:
- Support national and international education outreach efforts.
- Increase the quality and expertise of educational opportunities for student groups with limited or deteriorated access to educational facilities and educators.
- Affect efforts to recruit future generations of histotechnologists and promote the study of histology.
- Provide needed educational supplies or equipment
$2,000 scholarship, recognized at the NSH annual awards banquet.
- Recipient must be an NSH member for a minimum of 2 consecutive years.
- Can be nominated or can self-apply using the application form provided (download here).
- Must have at least one letter of recommendation that outlines the applicant’s commitment to the profession.
- CV/Resume preferred, but not required
- Only complete application packages received by the closing date will be considered.
Additional Application Requirements
- One page narrative on how the applicant intends to utilize the funds.