- Histologist - Athens G.I. - Athens, GA
- Histology technologist (Research Analyst I) - Indiana University School of Denstistry - Indianapolis, IN
- Histology Technician, Certified - Harris Health System - Houston, TX
- Histotechnician/Histotechnologist - Quest Diagnostics - Shelton, CT
- Histotechnologist Supervisor - 1303457 - Vanderbilt University Medical Center - Nashville, TN
National Medical Laboratory Professionals Week (NMLPW)
National Medical Laboratory Professionals Week (NMLPW) is an annual celebration of the medical laboratory professionals and pathologists who play a vital role in every aspect of health care. NSH and other medical organizations wanted to show our support and gratitude for the hard work laboratory professionals do.
NMLPW is a time for medical laboratory personnel to celebrate their professionalism and be recognized for their efforts. Another goal is to inform and educate medical colleagues and the public about the medical laboratory and the impact of having these dedicated skilled professionals has on the overall patient care. Since lab techs often work behind the scenes, few people know much about the critical testing they perform every day.
Lab Professionals Week is held annually during the last full week of April. The next Lab Professionals Week will be held April 22-26, 2013.
Helpful Links for Planning Your NMLPW Celebration
Lab Week is Sponsored by:
National Medical Laboratory Professionals Week is sponsored by:
American Society for Clinical Pathology
American Medical Technologists
American Society for Clinical Laboratory Science
American Society for Microbiology
American Society of Cytopathology
Association of Public Health Laboratories
College of American Pathologists
National Society for Histotechnology