- Histology Technician - Michiana Gastroenterology, Inc - South Bend, Indiana
- Histotechnician - Emerald Coast Dermatology and Skin Surgery Center - Crestview, Florida
- Histotechnologist - Cary Gastroenterology - Cary, North Carolina
- Histology Technician, Anatomical Pathology - Kaiser Permanente - Portland, Oregon
- IHC Histotechnologist - Suburban Hospital, a member of Johns Hopkins Medicine - Bethesda, Maryland
NSH Teleconference: Sentinel Lymph Nodes: A Look at the Significance From the Histotech's Perspective
Presented by: Heather Renko-Montes, BS, HT(ASCP)QIHC, Leica Microsystems, IL
This teleconference will discuss the use of sentinel lymph nodes (SLN) to determine the staging of breast cancer and melanoma. The use and safety of technicium 99 (radioactive isotope) will be explored. Various types of histology sectioning and staining options will also be covered.