- Histotechnician/ Histotechnologist | CBM Pathology
- Histology Technician | Coastal Skin Surgery and Dermatology
- Histology Technologist / Senior Histology Technologist (multiple openings) | Boehringer Ingleheim Pharmaceuticals
- Anatomic Pathology Supervisor – Rockville Regional Laboratory | Kaiser Permanente
- Histotechician | JIT Labs
NSH Webinar: Frozen Sectioning
Presented by Melinda M. Chow, MS, HT(ASCP)CM, Mohs Histotech, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Basking Ridge, NJ
Frozen sectioning is a quick procedure generally performed in a Mohs histopathology laboratory for a quick diagnosis while patients are waiting for the results. I will talk about the uses of frozen sections, different methods of freezing specimens, the art of cryosectioning and rapid hematoxylin and eosin staining of the frozen sections. I will also discuss the causes of the problems encountered and how to troubleshoot them each step of the way.