- Histology Technician - Full Time | Concord Hospital
- Histology Technician- Full Time Days | University of Virginia Health System
- Histotechician | JIT Labs
- Medical Laboratory Technician/ Medical Laboratory Scientist | University of Iowa Health Care
- Histotechnician Careers in Beautiful Vancouver, WA! | PeaceHealth
NSH Webinar: Frozen Sectioning
Presented by Melinda M. Chow, MS, HT(ASCP)CM, Mohs Histotech, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Basking Ridge, NJ
Frozen sectioning is a quick procedure generally performed in a Mohs histopathology laboratory for a quick diagnosis while patients are waiting for the results. I will talk about the uses of frozen sections, different methods of freezing specimens, the art of cryosectioning and rapid hematoxylin and eosin staining of the frozen sections. I will also discuss the causes of the problems encountered and how to troubleshoot them each step of the way.