Peggy Wenk Histology Program Scholarship
Sponsored by Sakura Finetek USA
This scholarship will be presented to a NAACLS accredited program of histotechnology (HT/HTL) that exhibits passion for producing highly qualified professionals for the purpose of furthering educational opportunities for students.
Peggy Wenk was a true champion of the field of histology and a legend with a passion for teaching. Her excitement and passion towards the histology profession and teaching in general was incomparable. This scholarship honors her legacy.
$5,000 scholarship, recognized at the NSH annual awards banquet.
- Program Director or Education Coordinator must be an NSH Member for the last 2 consecutive years.
- Must submit completed application form (download here).
- Must have at least two letters of recommendation in support of the program
- NAACLS accredited program.
- Only complete application packages received by the closing date will be considered.
Additional Application Requirements
- A one page narrative that outlines the planned utilization for the funds.