- Histology Technician - Michiana Gastroenterology, Inc - South Bend, Indiana
- Histotechnician - Emerald Coast Dermatology and Skin Surgery Center - Crestview, Florida
- Histotechnologist - Cary Gastroenterology - Cary, North Carolina
- Histology Technician, Anatomical Pathology - Kaiser Permanente - Portland, Oregon
- IHC Histotechnologist - Suburban Hospital, a member of Johns Hopkins Medicine - Bethesda, Maryland
Professional Development Partners
Thank you for your support!
NSH is committed to the advancement of histotechnology, its practitioners and quality standards of practice through leadership, education and advocacy. At NSH we chose to align ourselves with respected partners that are passionate about NSH and committed to helping our members succeed. We believe these relationships enhance NSH membership by allowing the society to offer a wider range of education programs, products and resources.
Professional Development Partners receive exposure at all NSH events and receieve discounts to NSH marketing lists. If you are interested in participating please contact NSH Meeting Manager, Aubrey Wanner, 443-535-4060 or firstname.lastname@example.org.