- Mohs Histotechnologist - Ann Arbor Dermatology - Ann Arbor, MI
- Histologist - Summit Pathology - Loveland, CO
- Pathology Supervisor - John Peter Smith Hospital - Forth Worth, TX
- Laboratory Manager - GALA Histology Lab - Houston, TX
- Supervisor- Anatomic Pathology - Samaritan Health Services - Corvallis, OR
Journal of Histotechnology
The Journal of Histotechnology publishes original articles dealing with vertebrate histology or cytology, histochemistry, immunohistochemistry, marine histology, nuclear histology, veterinary histology, fluorescence and electron microscopy, molecular biology, and case studies describing the use of stains in the analysis of disease in human or animal tissue. Articles dealing with quality control, tricks of the trade, and educational or administrative techniques directly related to these disciplines are also published.
NSH publishes high-quality materials on quality assurance, task analysis, competency assessment along with assessment tools to help you prepare for certification exams. In addition NSH offers substantial discounts on histology textbooks, publications and resource guides.