- Histotechnician | Soderstrom Skin Institute
- Histotechnologist | Colorado Dermatology Institute
- Histologist (Research Specialist) | Unviersity of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics Department of Orthopedics and Rehabilitation
- Histologist – Duluth, MN (32831BR) | Essentia Health
- Faculty Positions in Pharmacology | University of Mississippi Medical Center
Journal of Histotechnology
The Journal of Histotechnology publishes original articles dealing with vertebrate histology or cytology, histochemistry, immunohistochemistry, marine histology, nuclear histology, veterinary histology, fluorescence and electron microscopy, molecular biology, and case studies describing the use of stains in the analysis of disease in human or animal tissue. Articles dealing with quality control, tricks of the trade, and educational or administrative techniques directly related to these disciplines are also published.
NSH publishes high-quality materials on quality assurance, task analysis, competency assessment along with assessment tools to help you prepare for certification exams. In addition NSH offers substantial discounts on histology textbooks, publications and resource guides.