Rosemary and Donald Ostermeier Memorial Award
Sponsored by Mark E. Ostermeier
This award will be given to an individual who best exemplifies qualities of dedication and devotion to their patients, profession, co-workers, staff and place of employment.
Rosemary and Donald (Don) Ostermeier were committed to the field of histotechnology. Their hard work and sacrifices provided opportunity and inspiration to those that worked with them. This award honors their memory.
Recognized at the annual NSH Award Banquet, $500 monetary award
- Recipient must be an NSH member for a minimum of 5 consecutive years.
- Recipient must be nominated by another person using the nomination form (download here).
- Must have a minimum of two letters of recommendation that highlights the individual’s dedication to inspiring others in the workplace.
- Certification highly preferred.
- CV/Resume strongly encouraged
- Only complete application packages received by the closing date will be considered.