- Lead, Histology Technician - Full-time, Days | Saddleback Memorial Medical Center
- Histotechnician - Excellent Opportunity | University of Maryland Upper Chesapeake Health
- Histology Tech Certified | Methodist LeBonheur Healthcare - University
- CLINICAL LAB SPECIALTY SERVICES SYSTEM MANAGER - (ANATOMIC PATHOLOGY) | Cook County Health & Hospitals System
- Histotechnician/ Histotechnologist | CBM Pathology
Scholarships are made available to NSH members as a means to encourage careers and progress in the field of histotechnology. Applicants may not apply for more than one scholarship per year. Below is a list of NSH scholarships.
This scholarship is to support educational endeavors in the pursuit of career advancement through new certifications and/or degrees.
This scholarship is to support foreign educational endeavors with the intent of learning and sharing histopathologic techniques.
This scholarship is presented to a NAACLS accredited program for the purpose of furthering educational opportunities for students.
This scholarship is to support educational endeavors in the pursuit of leadership and management skills.
This scholarship is given to individuals who seek to support national/international histology education, awareness, or outreach.
These scholarships support educational endeavors in the field in situ hybridization.
These scholarships support educational endeavors in the field molecular pathology. Three scholarships are available.
Professional scholarships are for individuals pursuing education and knowledge within the profession of histotechnology. Five scholarships are available.
State society scholarships are given to state societies who are seeking funds to increase services to its membership.
Student Scholarships are awarded to student members are for student members who are currently enrolled in a Histology Program.