- Mohs Histotechnologist - Ann Arbor Dermatology - Ann Arbor, MI
- Histologist - Summit Pathology - Loveland, CO
- Pathology Supervisor - John Peter Smith Hospital - Forth Worth, TX
- Laboratory Manager - GALA Histology Lab - Houston, TX
- Supervisor- Anatomic Pathology - Samaritan Health Services - Corvallis, OR
Constituent Society Scholarship
This scholarship will be given to a constituent society that is seeking funds to better serve its membership. Monies can be used to start a website, host a local meeting or event, start a chapter or local society, etc. Recipients of this award will also be given the opportunity to share how they used the funds in a future issue of NSH In Action.
$500 scholarship, distributed on a reimbursement basis, acknowledged at the annual NSH awards banquet.
- The individual submitting the application for the society be an NSH Member for the last two consecutive years.
- Completed application form (download here).
- Only complete application packages received by the closing date will be considered.
Additional Application Requirements
- A one page statement explaining how the constituent society will utilize the funds to increase professional development opportunities.