- Histotech/ Lab Supervisor | Folio Biosciences
- Histology Technician - Objective | UW Health
- Colorado PRA/ Histotechnologist or Histotechnician | University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus
- Histology Technician | University of Wisconsin - Madison
- Director of Operations, Anatomic Pathology-- UCLA Health and David Geffen School of Medicine | UCLA HEALTH, DAVID GEFFEN SCHOOL OF MEDICINE
Constituent Society Scholarship
This scholarship will be given to a constituent society that is seeking funds to better serve its membership. Monies can be used to start a website, host a local meeting or event, start a chapter or local society, etc. Recipients of this award will also be given the opportunity to share how they used the funds in a future issue of NSH In Action.
$500 scholarship, distributed on a reimbursement basis, acknowledged at the annual NSH awards banquet.
- The individual submitting the application for the society be an NSH Member for the last two consecutive years.
- Completed application form (download here).
- Only complete application packages received by the closing date will be considered.
Additional Application Requirements
- A one page statement explaining how the constituent society will utilize the funds to increase professional development opportunities.