- Mohs Histotechnologist - Ann Arbor Dermatology - Ann Arbor, MI
- Histologist - Summit Pathology - Loveland, CO
- Pathology Supervisor - John Peter Smith Hospital - Forth Worth, TX
- Laboratory Manager - GALA Histology Lab - Houston, TX
- Supervisor- Anatomic Pathology - Samaritan Health Services - Corvallis, OR
Avantik, Newcomer Supply, ThermoScientific, and Sakura Finetek USA
Student scholarships support the educational endeavors of aspiring histotechnologists.
2017 Student Scholarships Now Open!
NSH is now accepting applications for five student scholarship opportunities. These $500 scholarships are open to all NSH student members currently enrolled in an approved histology program. Students interested in applying must submit an application as well as an evaluation form, completed by the student's professor, mentor, advisor, etc.
Students must have all materials submitted by March 1st, to be considered.
The following scholarships are offered:
NSH Student Scholarship
Avantik Student Scholarship
Irwin S. Learner Student Scholarship sponsored by Thermo Scientific
Newcomer Supply Student Scholarship
Sakura Finetek Student Scholarship
Thank you to Avantik, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Newcomer Supply, and Sakura Finetek for their generous funding of these scholarships.