- Non-Clinical Histologist | 02421
- Dermatology Histotechnician needed in beautiful Colorado mountain town | Central Colorado Dermatology, P.C.
- Dermatology Histotechnologist needed in beautiful Colorado mountain town | Central Colorado Dermatology, P.C.
- Histology Supervisor | Pathology Sciences Medical Group
- Histology Supervisor/ Histotechnologist | Moffitt Cancer Center
Terms and Condition of Sales, Refund Policies and Shipping Information
- NSH annual membership dues are non-refundable.
- Refund requests for educational event received after the event (no-show situation or partial completion) will not be granted.
- Refund requests for educational events received in writing by cancellation date will result in a full refund.
- Unopened products may be returned for a full refund, less a 10% handling and restocking fee. Members are responsible for return shipping charges.
PRIVACY AND SECURITY
Member privacy is important to the NSH and we provide this notice outlining our on-line information practices. By using this site you signify your assent to our Privacy and Security Policy. If you are not in agreement with this policy as stated, please do not continue use of this site. The NSH reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of this policy at any time. Please check periodically for any policy changes. Your continued use of this site following such changes will signify your acceptance of these changes.
If you choose to purchase products or services on this site, you may need to provide personal information and authorization for the NSH to obtain information from various credit services. We use secure protocol (SSL) to protect information transferred between browser and web server.
In general, personal information is used for purposes of administering NSH business activities, providing membership services, and making available products and services to our members. Occasionally we may use this information to notify you of important changes to our site, new services, important membership issues, and special offers. You will have an opportunity to notify us if you do not wish to receive these types of communication.
If you choose to correspond with us via email, we may retain the content of your email messages along with your email address and our response. We provide the same protection for these electronic communications that we employ in the maintenance of information received by mail and telephone. The NSH uses return email addresses to respond to emails sent directly to NSH staff. For emails received from NSH members, NSH staff may add the individual’s email to the NSH database if we do not currently have this information on file. This information assists us in improving our electronic communication among members, the Board of Directors, and staff. In general, the NSH does not share this information with outside parties, but may occasionally furnish to organizations with whom the NSH has directly partnered for certain activities, such as continuing education activities.
On occasion the NSH may rent member mailing addresses to interested parties for recruitment or other marketing purposes which we believe may be of interest to members. Please note that member email addresses ARE NOT included in the information provided to third parties.
Please note that certain links on this site may direct you to a third party web site. The NSH is not responsible for the content and security of any third party site.