- Histotechnician | Soderstrom Skin Institute
- Histotechnologist | Colorado Dermatology Institute
- Histologist (Research Specialist) | Unviersity of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics Department of Orthopedics and Rehabilitation
- Histologist – Duluth, MN (32831BR) | Essentia Health
- Mohs Histotechnologist | Ann Arbor Dermatology
Tests & Quizzes
Complete an NSH In Action Quick Quiz
Each issue of NSH InAction contains a scientific image & 3 questions about the image. Members can earn contact hours by completing the quiz and returning it to the NSH office. Each quiz is worth .5 hours. The newsletter is published quarterly for NSH members.
Review Archived Webinars
Laboraties that purchase the NSH Laboratory Webinar Series can use the archived versions for up to two years. Individuals watch the recorded teleconferences/webinars and complete tests to earn one contact hour per session.
Read Select Articles from the Journal of Histotechnology
Members can earn contact hours by reading the Journal of Histotechnology. Read the selected article from each issue, complete the test questions and return the form prior to the listed deadline and earn your contact hour. Each article is worth 1 contact hour and the reader must obtain a 70% passing score. The answers to test questions will be posted 6 months following the Journal issue date.