- Mohs Histotechnologist - Ann Arbor Dermatology - Ann Arbor, MI
- Histologist - Summit Pathology - Loveland, CO
- Pathology Supervisor - John Peter Smith Hospital - Forth Worth, TX
- Laboratory Manager - GALA Histology Lab - Houston, TX
- Supervisor- Anatomic Pathology - Samaritan Health Services - Corvallis, OR
The NSH Image Bank is a collection of photomicrographs designed to help people that are studying to take the ASCP Board of Certification exam as well as provide examples for the working tech. Included in the bank are images of normal and abnormal tissue to help with tissue Identification. Also included are examples to aid in troubleshooting of fixation, processing, embedding, microtomy, routine and special staining.
The Image Bank is a member only benefit and can be found in our online community The Block.