- Histology Technician - Michiana Gastroenterology, Inc - South Bend, Indiana
- Histotechnician - Emerald Coast Dermatology and Skin Surgery Center - Crestview, Florida
- Histotechnologist - Cary Gastroenterology - Cary, North Carolina
- Histology Technician, Anatomical Pathology - Kaiser Permanente - Portland, Oregon
- IHC Histotechnologist - Suburban Hospital, a member of Johns Hopkins Medicine - Bethesda, Maryland
Region Director: Judi Stasko
Director's 2010 Annual Report (submitted by former RD, Konnie Zeitner)
• Distributed minutes from the 2009 Region V meeting at the NSH S/C to state presidents & newsletter editors.
• Distributed updates from NSH S/C 2009 business meeting and the HOD to state presidents & newsletter editors.
• Participated in the mid-year Board of Directors Teleconference meetings.
• Distributed updates for the 2009 BOD teleconference
• Worked with the state meeting planners for Nebraska and Missouri in preparation for the spring 2010 Histology
• Presented Region V and NSH updates at business meetings of Nebraska, Missouri and the TriState Symposium
• Presented educational workshops and lectures in Nebraska and Missouri.
• Traveled to sites in South Dakota and Kansas to promote interest in NSH.
• Continue to provide information about NSH and Region activities to North Dakota, South Dakota and Kansas Histology professionals (States without active constituent Society status).
• Contacted North Dakota and South Dakota histology professionals to encourage their attempt to become an NSH Constituent Society.
Assist North Dakota with establishing an NSH constituent Society; work with histology professionals in Kansas to reinstate constituent Society status.