Region Director: Jeremy Johnston
Jeremy Johnston was sworn in as Region VIII Director in May of 2016 to replace previous director, Matt Brooks, who stepped down from the position. Jeremy will finish out this term and continue through the 2016-2018 term for which he was elected.
Director 2015 Annual Report
- NSH Symposium and Convention: Austin, TX 2014
- Attended the Boots and Diamonds Awards Ceremony on August 23rd.
- Presented updates at the Region VIII Meeting on August 24th, with members from California, Hawaii, and Washington State.
- Attended the Board of Directors meeting on August 25th.
- Attended the Culling Memorial Lecture.
- Attended the First timers Meeting
- Attended the General Membership meeting and Culling Memorial Lecture.
- Attended and participated in the House of Delegates August 27th.
- Attended the Post Board Meeting August 28th.
Completed Activities Include:
- Attended and participated in the Washington State October 25th.
- Participated in several Board conference calls throughout the year.
- Communicated and provided By Laws to Rochelle Nabal for Hawaii to potentially establish a Hawaii state society.
- Emailed and spoke with the President of the Oregon State Society President and Vice-President to see about getting their state society active. Discussed the potential of holding a shared meeting with Washington State.
- Emailed a large list of members that hadn’t renewed their membership.
- Participated in the QM committee planning and teleconference.
- Improve communication with state societies with in the region.
- Work with Hawaii to establish a state society.
- Work with Oregon to get their state society active again.
- Attend the California state meeting.